Office Assistant - CAECM
2022-2023 Academic Year
The CAECM department is looking for a third- or fourth-year AE student who will work on a team to assist with the development of a new 1st year design course. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Creating a virtual model of a prototype building using AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Coordinating with a civil engineering student counterpart to integrate the building model with the site conditions
- Creating detailed documentation of the work product, including notes, photos, drawing and completion time estimates
- Assisting with the development of a course teaching manual and of all engineering system assignments
- Working with program director and course coordinator to complete the project on time This position reports to the CAECM department administrative assistant.