Discover if User Experience at MSOE is right for you.
Are you tech-savvy and creative? When you look at a mobile application, do you see ways it can be improved to help users achieve their goals? Thanks to UX leaders such as Apple, Google, and Amazon, consumers expect their digital service experience to be clean, simple, and user-friendly regardless of the device or platform.
You may want to consider UX if you have…
- A strong interest in web, mobile, and emerging technologies.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and a passion for great design.
- A high degree of creativity and curiosity.
- Problem-solving skills and an understanding of human behavior.
- The ability to grasp complex ideas and translate them into clean, seamless and understandable solutions.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
Read more about MSOE's User Experience undergraduate degree.