MSOE's Alumni Awards Committee recognizes the outstanding achievements of alumni who have made an impact in their career since graduating from our university.
Selection Process and Nominations
All individuals nominated or self-nominated will receive a letter announcing their nominations for the award, accompanied with a form requesting pertinent information that must be returned to the MSOE Alumni Relations Office. MSOE employees are ineligible to receive these awards.
- A separate nomination must be submitted for each candidate and award.
- Nominators are required to submit a letter of endorsement to help illustrate the scope of achievements with clear and concise detail as to why their nominee should be selected for the award. Letters of recommendation and additional supporting details are encouraged, but not required.
- The Awards Committee will not consider nominations that consist solely of a nominee's CV/resume.
- Incomplete nominations will not be considered.
- Nominations are accepted year-round.
The Selection Committee reviews each nomination and chooses deserving candidates for these awards. The committee is comprised of:
- Vice President, Office of University Advancement
- President of the MSOE Alumni Association Board
- Two alumni-at-large appointed by the president of the MSOE Alumni Association Board
- Two MSOE faculty members appointed by the Vice President of Academics
- Director, Alumni Relations and Annual Giving