For information about graduation requirements and policies, please visit the appropriate Academic Catalog.
- Each student must apply for graduation by completing a Graduation Application form and submitting it to the Registrar’s Office by the deadline stated below.
- For those who submit a Graduation Application form by the deadline, the Registrar’s Office, in conjunction with the program director, will do preliminary graduation checks before the end of the first week of the semester in which the students plan to graduate, and notify them via email if additional courses are required.
- A student completing graduation requirements by the end of a semester, but who has not submitted a Graduation Application form by the above stated deadline, may participate in the commencement exercises with approval of the Registrar's Office.
For questions about MSOE graduation requirements, please contact Rebecca Gonwa, 414.277.2291
Apply for Graduation
The graduation application can be found on myMSOE and needs to be completed by the following dates:
- Friday, May 26, 2023, for those graduating at the end of the Spring 2024 term (May 11, 2024).
- Friday, December 15, 2023, for those graduating at the end of the Fall 2024 term (December 21, 2024).
- Friday, May 10, 2024, for those graduating at the end of the Spring 2025 term (May 17, 2025).
Applications received past the deadline must first be granted approval by Rebecca Gonwa in the Registrar’s Office in order for candidates to participate in the commencement ceremony.