Health Services is located on the second floor of the Kern Center, 1245 North Broadway, Suite K-250.
Hours of Operation are: Monday- Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Break weeks and summer hours may vary.
Call (414) 277-7333 or stop by with any health concerns.
• Referrals to local medical providers
• Maintenance and monitoring of student health records
• Flu Clinics and Tuberculosis test reading
• Blood pressure and temperature checks
• Health and wellness follow up checks to ensure good health
Local Health Care Providers
For information, regarding professional practitioners and health care facilities located near the university for continuing ongoing medical treatments, please contact Health Services. Our staff can provide information and referrals to the appropriate local specialists, physicians or hospitals. The patient will assume charges for such care off campus.
Successful medical treatment depends upon a trusting relationship between you and the medical assistant. Everything said in Health Services in held in strict confidence. No information is released to any office or person within or outside of the community without your permission.
- New Student Information
- Third Party Student Health Insurance Provider