MSOE Health Services is prepared to serve our students in any way in which we are capable of doing so. MSOE will continue to provide ongoing support services to meet student’s health needs. Students are encouraged to contact Health Services using the Wellness Center Request Form | MSOE to request an appointment before going off campus for medical assistance, unless it is an emergency. Appointments can be made with a nurse practitioner during business hours. Services are offered at no cost to students, and often times, common health issues can be addressed.
- Assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of acute, common illness and injury by a certified nurse practitioner
- Medication prescribed, if deemed necessary
- Basic wound care
- Contraceptive counseling
- Mental health review with treatment option discussion
- Disease prevention and health promotion education
- Referral to specialists as needed
- Information and resources for local health and medical providers
- Information and support regarding health insurance
- Maintenance and monitoring of student health records
- Health and wellness follow-up
- Cooperation with student's primary care provider for continuity of medical care
Our Director of Health Services
Jessica Morgan is the Director of Health Services and nurse practitioner on campus. She has been a nurse practitioner for over 15 years, most of which has been in primary care. She really enjoys working with the college-age population and helping students with their health care needs.
- Meningitis and Hepatitis B Info
- Immunization Policy
- Wisconsin residents: access your immunizations through the Wisconsin Immunization Registry.
- Not from Wisconsin? Find your state's immunization registry information Contacts for Immunization Records | CDC
Your student health records, including visits to Health Services regarding your physical or mental health, are confidential. No protected health information is released outside of MSOE without your permission.
Student Health Insurance Resources
- Insurance plan offered through WAICU (Wisconsin Association of Independent Colleges & Universities) WPS insurance
- See if you qualify for insurance through the state of Wisconsin ACCESS Wisconsin
- Need help applying for state aid? Guide to applying for WI health insurance
- Federal government health insurance options HealthCare.gov