MSOE Health Services is prepared to serve our students in any way in which we are capable of doing so. However, due to COVID-19, any student with upper respiratory symptoms will be referred to one of MSOE’s community partner clinics. MSOE will continue to provide ongoing support services to meet student’s health needs.
Students are encouraged to contact Health Services at (414) 277-7590 before going off campus for medical assistance unless it is an emergency. A nurse practitioner is available during business hours. Services are offered at no cost to students and often times common health issues can be addressed.
- Assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of acute, common illness and injury by a certified nurse practitioner
- Medication prescribed, if deemed necessary
- Basic wound care
- Contraceptive counseling
- Mental health assessment and initial treatment
- Disease prevention and health promotion education
- Health and wellness coaching
- Referral to specialists as needed
- Information and resources for local health and medical providers
- Assistance scheduling and securing transportation for local medical providers Information and support regarding securing health insurance
- Maintenance and monitoring of student health records
- Health and wellness follow-up
- Cooperation with student's primary care provider for continuity of medical care
Please call (414) 277-7590 or email email@example.com for help in answering your health questions, setting up an appointment if needed, and/or getting connected to the best community resources to meet your needs. Health Services is on the second floor of the Kern Center, 1245 North Broadway, K-250.
Hours of Operation are: Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The office is closed during break weeks and summer.
Health and Wellness Coaching
- Sleep Habit assessment and coaching regarding improving healthy sleep habits
- Advice and education regarding healthy eating habits and improving nutrition
- Information and guidance on fitness and exercise including but not limited to: orientation to equipment, creation of individualized fitness plans, and strength and conditioning coaching
- Personalized Health and Wellness Plans and a coach to help you meet your goals
Interested in setting up an appointment with our Health and Wellness Coach, Contact the Wellness Center at Wellness@msoe.edu or 414-277-7590
Health Form and Immunization Information
- Health Form (Required yearly for all on campus residence)
- Meningitis and Hepatitis B Info
- Immunization Policy
- Wisconsin residents: access your immunizations through the Wisconsin Immunization Registry.
Your student health records, including visits to Health Services regarding your physical or mental health, are confidential. No protected health information is released outside of Health Services without your permission.
Student Health Insurance Resources
- WPS insurance
- Guide to Applying
Need more help? Stop by the Wellness Center for information and support on securing health insurance