Visit the Wellness Center on the second floor of the Kern Center, 1245 North Broadway, K-254.
Hours of Operation are: Monday- Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Break weeks and summer hours may vary.
Call (414) 277-7540 or stop by for help answering your health and wellness questions and getting connected to the best resources to meet your needs.
- Information and resources for local health and medical providers
- Assistance scheduling and securing transportation for local medical providers
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Information and support regarding securing health insurance
- Maintenance and monitoring of student health records
- Health and Wellness follow up
Health and Wellness Coaching
- Sleep Habit assessment and coaching regarding improving healthy sleep habits
- Advice and education regarding healthy eating habits and improving nutrition
- Information and guidance on fitness and exercise including but not limited to: orientation to equipment, creation of individualized fitness plans, and strength and conditioning coaching
- Personalized Health and Wellness Plans and a coach to help you meet your goals
Interested in setting up an appointment with our Health and Wellness Coach, Contact the Wellness Center at Wellness@msoe.edu or 414-277-7590
Health Form and Immunization Information
- Health Form (Required yearly for all on campus residence)
- Meningitis and Hepatitis B Info
- Immunization Policy
Your student health records, including visits to the Wellness Center regarding your physical or mental health, are confidential. No protected health information is released outside of the Wellness Center without your permission.
Student Health Insurance Resources
- WPS insurance
- Guide to Applying
Need more help? Stop by the Wellness Center for information and support on securing health insurance