Lille Catholic University
- Program is open to all majors
- Choose from courses in the science and engineering program, or the arts, social sciences and business program
- The program runs in two sessions, and students may choose which session they’d like to attend
- All courses are taught in English
- Experience European culture and live within close proximity to Paris, London, Brussels and Amsterdam
MSOE requires that the student selects 6 credits; two courses of 3 credits each. Once course would be selected from the morning session course offerings and the other course from the afternoon session. Details regarding available course offerings for each session are available and updated annually.
What is a typical week like?
You’ll be in class from Monday to Friday. In the mornings you’ll take an elective course from 9 a.m. to noon. Lunch is from noon to 1:30 p.m., and your afternoon core class (either project management or French language) runs from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. Weekends are free to experience Europe on your own, and you’ll take two program-sponsored field trips.
The program cost of 2685 Euro, (approximately $2900 US) includes tuition, dorm accommodations, weekday breakfast, and five group dinners. This does not include air or rail travel, insurance, most meals nor expenses. Total cost may be approximately $6,000 US. Tuition includes:
- Accommodation in single room student residences
- 50 euro cafeteria meal pass
- Free access to local public transportation
- Access to university facilities
- Two field trips to Bruges and Brussels
- Five group dinners
- Health and travel insurance
- Welcome and orientation program
- Tourist information and assistance
- Tuition does not cover extra expenses such as air fare, evening and weekend meals, spending money, etc.
- Students must be in good academic standing
- Students must get their advisor’s approval, and verify and approve their course work with their advisor prior to leaving
- A completed MSOE travel abroad form
- Student applications and travel abroad forms are due to MSOE by March 1.
- Students must complete and submit the Lille Catholic University application by April 1 for Session 1 or May 1 for Session 2.
- Students must have a valid passport
- Ability to pay €2,685 directly to Lille Catholic University at the time of application
- Students must meet with Anne Deisinger, Lille Catholic University program coordinator, prior to applying.
For more information
Contact Allison Heine de Romero, coordinator of Study Abroad at firstname.lastname@example.org or Anne Deisinger, program coordinator, at email@example.com. To speak to someone directly, please call (414) 277-7381.