Fees, Policies and Forms
Residence Life Housing Rates
There are four options for residence hall pricing based on
- traditional residence hall living (open to all students)
- suite-style residence hall living (based on eligibility)
- apartment-style living (based on eligibility)
- double room occupancy (standard)
- single room occupancy (based on availability)
Current and next year’s housing and meal plan rates are available.
Margaret Loock Hall & Regents Hall
Viets Tower & Grohmann Tower (Floors 4-7)
|After July 1st for Fall Semester||$150|
|Two weeks before the start of the Spring Semester||$150|
Residence Hall Refund
In the event of an academic termination or a decision by the student to terminate their student status, refunds of housing fees will be authorized according to the refund schedule. All residence hall refunds are determined by the actual move-out date.
Exceptions to the MSOE residency requirement may be granted to individuals on a case-by-case basis by the Dean of Residence Life. These requests must be sent to Dr. Mitchell.
Residence Hall Forms
Policies have been set to assist students in a smooth transition and feel comfortable in the residence halls.