Meet Kim Schultz
Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations
With more than a decade of experience, Kim Schultz serves as a leader focused on building long-lasting relationships for MSOE. Kim oversees all university partnerships with companies and philanthropic foundations to ensure strategic alignment and progress towards shared goals. She provides insight and connections to campus resources and opportunities for engagement.
MSOE corporate and foundation partnerships advance the academic, research, and strategic goals of the university. Together we help businesses find talent, cultivate relationships and give back to make a lasting impact in our region.
Hydrite Chemical Co.
Candy Chemistry, one of the most popular elementary school programs, returned to the STEM Center for a special spring session! MSOE professor, Dr. Anne-Marie Nickel used candies of all kinds to explain topics such as sucrose, acids, and bases. Nearly thirty 3rd-5th graders joined in the fun! Thanks to our partners at Hydrite Chemical Co. for sponsoring the program.
Strategic Giving – invest in the future
- Create an annual or endowed scholarship
- Sponsor a STEM program, student organization, or senior design project
- Donate equipment, materials or software
- Name a space on campus
Volunteer – give the gift of time!
- Join an industry advisory council
- Provide professional development workshops or training
- Share your knowledge in the classroom
- Serve as a STEM program mentor
Continuing Education – upskill your workforce
- Explore graduate, certificate, and professional education programs
- Participate in specialized programming/training through our academic departments
- Sign up for education and research development with the Applied Technology Center
- Audit MSOE courses
Research & Consulting – advance innovation
- Connect with the Applied Technology Center to identify solutions to a problem, expand your knowledge base and network with other businesses through the Fluid Power Institute or Rapid Prototyping Center
- Identify faculty for consulting services or contract work
Other ways to partner with MSOE
Meet our talented students
Partner with our Career Connections Center to meet students throughout the year, or work with academic departments to connect with students in specific fields.
Foster learning and growth
Propose a senior design project, meet with student organizations, or partner with the CREATE Institute.