Refunds Created from Excess Financial Aid or Over Payment

All processed financial aid will transfer to your student account during the second week of the term. Refund checks will be mailed during the third and fourth week of the semester.

Refund Created from Withdrawal

If you are considering withdrawing, please look at the policies considering your choice and how it could affect you. You can contact the Student Account or Financial Aid Office for more questions.

Direct Deposit for Refunds

To have faster access to your funds, enroll in direct deposit. It's simple, safe, and convenient. If you do not enroll in direct deposit a check will be mailed to the current address on file with the university. Enroll via myMSOE, select Students Tab in the red ribbon, then select Student Accounts Forms on the left then click Student Direct Deposit Request. You’ll need your bank routing number and account number.