Online payment option for rent.
233 E. Juneau Ave.
Grohmann Tower is MSOE’s apartment-style housing option for eligible residents. Grohmann Tower comprises 11 residential floors, featuring studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartments. Grohmann Tower apartments are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- All apartments include a full kitchen and bathroom.
- All apartments come furnished (e.g., bed, dresser, desk, chair). Utilities (i.e., heat, air conditioning, electricity, water) are included and tenant controlled.
- Semester, Academic Year, and 12-month contracts are available.
- Floors 4-10 have access to a community laundry room, while floors 11-14 include an in-unit washer and dryer.
Eligible students must meet one or more of the requirements below to reside in Grohmann Tower.
Residence Hall Experience
Grohmann Tower floors 4-7 are part of the Residence Hall experience and include a Resident Assistant. Students assigned to the residence hall floors pay the same rate as those in Viets Tower. Please contact the Central Housing Office with questions.
- Grohmann Tower floors 4-6 primarily house first-year and second-year female undergraduates.
- Grohmann Tower floor 7 houses the co-ed Nursing Living-Learning Community
- The residence hall floor rate is per student. Students on the residence hall floors are assigned the unlimited meal plan.
- The summer rate for these floors is the same as the non-residence hall floors and do not require a summer meal plan.
Apartment Living Experience
Grohmann Tower floors 8-14 are part of the apartment living experience on campus. These floors do not include a Resident Assistant; Grohmann Tower staff serve on a duty rotation to assist residents with overnight concerns. The listed prices are the semester rent for the entire apartment and each individual resident. Please contact the Building Manager, Rick Gagliano, with questions.
- Multiple groups are eligible to live in Grohmann Tower floors 8-14 for the 2023-2024 academic year
- Juniors or seniors
- International, transfer, graduate, and married students
- Faculty and staff
- Shared studios and 1-bedroom apartments have a maximum occupancy of 2-3 occupants, and 2-bedroom apartments have a maximum occupancy of 4-5.
- Semester rent would be equally split among the number of residents per apartment.
- Residents are responsible only for their share of the rent, regardless of how many residents are assigned.
- Apartments may be rented by a single occupant at the full semester rental rate when space is available.