What do our Student Support Advisors do?
Although different for each student, Student Support Advisors provide assistance with
- improving study habits
- learning professional communication with faculty and staff
- listening and providing personal support
- seeking academic support from tutoring services
- engaging in mental health support from counseling services
- navigating academic difficulty
- understanding the policies and procedures that coincide with your academic career.
Who are our Student Support Advisors?
Your Student Support Advisor is designated based on your major.
- Alexa Deacon – Actuarial Science, Architectural and Civil Engineering, BioMolecular Engineering, Business, Construction Management, Nursing
- Brendan Monahan – Biomedical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, User Experience and Design
- Cassie Vosters – Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
In addition, you will have a Faculty Academic Advisor from within your major who will help with course registration.
Contact Advising Services
Advising Services is available via email at email@example.com or call us a (414) 277-7590.
Please contact your faculty advisor for help registering and choosing classes.