What do our Student Support Advisors do?
Although different for each student, Student Support Advisors provide assistance with
- improving study habits
- learning professional communication with faculty and staff
- listening and providing personal support
- seeking academic support from tutoring services
- engaging in mental health support from counseling services
- navigating academic difficulty
- understanding the policies and procedures that coincide with your academic career.
Who are our Student Support Advisors?
Your Student Support Advisor is designated based on your major.
- Alexa Deacon – Actuarial Science, Architectural and Civil Engineering, BioMolecular Engineering, Business, Construction Management, Nursing, Biomedical Engineering
- Brendan Monahan – Carter Academy
- Steven Rodriguez – Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, User Experience, Biomedical Engineering
- Cassie Vosters – Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Katie Toske – International and Transfer Students
In addition, you will have a Faculty Academic Advisor from within your major who will help with course registration.
Contact The Wellness Center
Advising Services is available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (414) 277-7590.
Please contact your faculty advisor for help registering and choosing classes.