Learn the essential tools and techniques used by successful project managers around the world. Develop knowledge and skills that are applicable to any project in any industry.
Project Management Associate Certificate is a three-day workshop which is the first of two certificate levels available for project management. The Associate Certificate is based on the PMBOK Process Groups and Knowledge areas. The certificate’s content meets the eligibility requirements for those interested in obtaining the PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) credential. The instructors are MSOE Rader School of Business faculty who have extensive project management experience and use the latest techniques for adult learning.
September 10, 17, 24, 2015 (3 day course)
January 26; February 2, 9, 2016 (3 day course)
Time: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
CPN Member: $975
- Competently initiate new projects
- Plan project phases
- Develop and articulate steps required to execute a project
- Apply techniques for monitoring and controlling a project
- Implement steps necessary to close out the project
Upon completion, you will be able to
- Understand the key phases of a project as they relate to Phase or Stage gates
- Develop the backbone elements of project management including the statement of work and work breakdown structures
- Identify and plan for project risks
- Develop effective project communication plans
- Monitor and manage project changes
Upon successful completion
- Participants are awarded a Project Management Associate Certificate.
Milwaukee School of Engineering reserves the right to revise at any time, without notice, any and all programs, fees and costs stated herein in accordance with the best academic and industrial standards as recommended by its advisory committees. The right also is reserved to cancel any course or subject at any time because of insufficient registration or other valid reason.