Read more about MSOE's Construction Management undergraduate degree.
The degree is for students who wish to become nonresidential building construction project professionals. The rigorous program melds instruction about business administration, basic scientific and engineering principles, and construction science, building information modeling (BIM), and project management techniques to graduate professionals who are savvy about current industry practices and educated for a lifetime of learning in this challenging and rewarding career.
You may want to consider CM if you …
- Understand organizational leadership imperatives
- Work effectively with other people, but are independently resourceful
- Are able to prioritize and complete multiple, time-constrained requirements effectively
- Apply mathematics and science to enhance analysis and decision making
- Are able to do mathematics and detailed work with accuracy
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
The baccalaureate program in construction management is accredited by the American Council for Construction Education (ACCE), 1717 North Loop 1604 East, Suite 320, San Antonio, TX 78232-1570; phone (210) 495-6161, fax (210) 495-6168, email email@example.com. Read more here.
Get to know our distinguished CAECM faculty!