Ready to learn more about Milwaukee School of Engineering and our construction management degree? Filling out the application is fast and easy!
The degree is for students who wish to become nonresidential building construction project professionals. The rigorous program melds instruction about business administration, basic scientific and engineering principles, and construction science, building information modeling (BIM), and project management techniques to graduate professionals who are savvy about current industry practices and educated for a lifetime of learning in this challenging and rewarding career.
You may want to consider CM if you …
- Understand organizational leadership imperatives
- Work effectively with other people, but are independently resourceful
- Are able to prioritize and complete multiple, time-constrained requirements effectively
- Apply mathematics and science to enhance analysis and decision making
- Are able to do mathematics and detailed work with accuracy
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
The Construction Management program is accredited by the Applied and Natural Science Accreditation Commission of ABET.
Read more about MSOE's Construction Management undergraduate degree.
Get to know our distinguished CAECM faculty!