Ready to learn more about Milwaukee School of Engineering and our industrial engineering degree? Filling out the application is fast and easy!
Industrial engineers play key roles in virtually every business and industry today. By focusing on critical processes and systems, industrial engineers are making these businesses more efficient, effective and productive.
Industrial engineering course work establishes a solid engineering foundation, upon which specialized technical and management knowledge and skill sets are built. Educational experiences include a variety of business/industry projects, which enable our graduates to make significant contributions in diverse enterprises such as manufacturing, warehousing and distribution, insurance, banking, consulting and health care.
You may want to consider IE if you…
- Possess abilities in logic, judgment, math, organization and leadership
- Enjoy seeking ways to improve and streamline processes and systems
- Prefer activities involving technical and business aspects
- Enjoy interacting with diverse groups of people
- Have strong written and oral communication skills
This program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
Read more about MSOE's Industrial Engineering undergraduate degree.
Get to know our distinguished IE faculty!