Discover if Architectural Engineering at MSOE is right for you.
MSOE’s four-year bachelor of science degree program in architectural engineering prepares you for a career in the design and construction of buildings and building systems. Through a combination of lecture and laboratory courses, you will connect theory and the practical application of design principles, practice, methods and materials. Graduating from the architectural engineering program provides you with a core of mathematics, science, construction materials and business, plus a design specialty.
You may want to consider AE if you …
- Prefer activities that require creativity and imagination
- Are able to plan, direct and control the activities and work of others
- Are able to do mathematics and detailed work with accuracy
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Are able to visualize drawings or pictures as 3-D objects
- Get excited about buildings and architecture
This program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
Read more about MSOE's Architectural Engineering undergraduate degree.