Discover if BioMolecular Engineering at MSOE is right for you.
BioMolecular engineering is a diverse, application-driven discipline in the areas of medical, agricultural, environmental, biotechnical, food and other life-science fields. BioMolecular engineers work at the interface of engineering and molecular biology to solve engineering problems, improve current products and processes and develop new products and processes at the molecular level. They work in advanced laboratories with state-of-the-art equipment, and must be meticulous and detail oriented to prevent contamination and/or false results.
You may want to consider BioE if you …
- Enjoy chemistry, physics, biology and mathematics
- Prefer to work at the molecular level of cells and cellular systems
- Are detail oriented, able to measure precisely and use complex instruments
- Are able to communicate well and work in teams
- Have a desire to help others
Read more about MSOE's BioMolecular Engineering undergraduate degree.