Discover if Construction Management at MSOE is right for you.
MSOE’s B.S. in construction management program educates students to manage projects from conception to completion. MSOE stresses the technical process and resource management skills essential to safely construct high-quality commercial, institutional and industrial buildings on time, within budget.
You’ll study modern construction materials and methods; accurate estimation, scheduling and controlling; and efficient, legal and ethical project administration and management. Business, basic engineering and communication will also be a part of your education. You’ll find the laboratory-based, learn-by-doing, small class educational philosophy of MSOE is proven highly effective.
You may want to consider CM if you …
- Understand organizational leadership imperatives
- Work effectively with other people, but are independently resourceful
- Are able to prioritize and complete multiple, time-constrained requirements effectively
- Apply mathematics and science to enhance analysis and decision making
- Are able to do mathematics and detailed work with accuracy
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
The baccalaureate program in construction management is accredited by the American Council for Construction Education (ACCE), 1717 North Loop 1604 East, Suite 320, San Antonio, TX 78232-1570; phone (210) 495-6161, fax (210) 495-6168, email email@example.com. Read more here.
Read more about MSOE's Construction Management undergraduate degree.