Raider Card Information
Your MSOE Raider Card is more than just a student ID card, it is your key to living and learning at MSOE. You’ll use it to:
- Access buildings and laboratories
- Use your Meal Plans in the new Dining Commons
- Purchase on-campus meals, snacks from vending, or dine out at area restaurants with the Raider Plan
- Pay for laundry using your Raider Plan
- Print your homework and projects
- Check out library materials
- Charge Bookstore purchases to your student account during Week 11 and Week 1 with the book slip plan
- Get discounts at more than 350,000 locations nationwide (with an annual $30 fee, the Student Advantage offers discounts up to 50%.)
Getting your Raider Card
All new students must log into the WebCard Center with their MSOE user ID and password and upload a photo that meets the following requirements:
- Picture of head and shoulders only. Be sure to not crop off your forehead. No sunglasses or hats are allowed.
- A light-colored plain background is preferred.
- Upload identification so we can confirm the picture is actually you.
- Only .jpeg images are accepted.
NOTE: If you are using your phone to take a selfie and upload a photo, you must click on “Full Site” link at the bottom of the WebCard Center mobile site, otherwise you will not have the option to upload a photo.
Photos will be reviewed for acceptability and a confirmation email will be sent to the student’s @msoe.edu email whether it was accepted or rejected. New students will receive their card during Welcome Week. Any leftover cards can be picked up at the Public Safety desk in Regents Hall.
Replacement cards or photos can be requested via the Help Desk ticket system. A $10 fee will be charged to the student's account for replacement cards.
Add Funds to your Raider Card
Students (and parents!) can add funds to a Raider Plan at any time thru the GET portal and there is no minimum balance required (you can also add money in the Office of Student Accounts). GET is a place where students (and parents) can see information regarding campus ID card account information, find places to eat, order food online, and more. It also provides valuable information about meal plan and Raider Dollar balances and spending history. Find out more about what you can do with your Raider Plan!